Only Morons, Corporate Crooks and War Criminals Read the NYT
The Times has been a voice for wealth and power interests exclusively since its 1851 founding. It’s an establishment publication and then some, a loathsome lying machine.
Over time, its reporting got increasingly disgraceful, publishing administration and Pentagon press releases disguised as journalism – all propaganda all the time, fake news, misinformation, transparent Big Lies.
Its main sources are disreputable scoundrels – war criminals, corporate crooks, unnamed administration, congressional or Pentagon sources, retired government or military officials, a virtual Noah’s Ark of scam artists marching to the same drummer.
Daily Times feature stories are disgraceful – supporting US wars of aggression, horrendous war crimes in multiple theaters, portraying mass slaughter and destruction as humanitarian intervention and democracy building, backing Israel’s killing machine, blaming victims for imperial crimes, ignoring unprecedented corporate criminality and government corruption, money-controlled duopoly power, fantasy democracy, turning a blind eye to police state America.
A separate article
discussed its failed attempt to justify Washington’s latest war crime in Afghanistan – knowingly and willfully bombing a hospital uninvolved in area fighting, murdering doctors, other medical staff and patients.
The Times shamelessly said the attack was “fueled by units new to” the area. Clear evidence proved it was deliberate. US and Afghan authorities in Washington and Kabul knew the precise coordinates, yet willfully bombed the hospital for over an hour, even after desperate calls were made to stop it after the stikes began.
Another Wednesday article discussed Assad in Moscow
– blaming him for starting Obama’s war, claiming Putin intervened in Syria “to emphasize Russia’s re-emergence as a crucial player in the Middle East (and) to break out of the isolation imposed on Moscow over the crisis in Ukraine.”
Fact: Putin drew a red line he won’t let Washington and imperial partners cross. He wants ISIS and other terrorists defeated before Washington imports them to Russia, Central Asia and elsewhere. He supports Syrian sovereign independence and multi-world polarity.
He challenged US imperial lawlessness in Syria, the region, and by implication everywhere. He showcased Russia’s formidable military strength and effectiveness, indicating he’s ready to use it to protect its national security, at the same time remaining a forthright peace champion – polar opposite neocon lunatics in Washington.
Times articles, commentaries and editorials perpetuate horrific myths, Big Lies by any standard:
- months of lying about nonexistent “Russian aggression” in Ukraine;
- claiming Crimea was invaded and annexed instead of explaining Putin accommodated the wishes of an overwhelming majority of its residents to rejoin Russia and correct a historic mistake;
- ignoring Washington’s coup in Ukraine, replacing a democratically government with Nazi-infested putchists;
- imposing sanctions on Russia illegally; Security Council members alone can do it, no individual or groups of countries;
- turning a blind eye to generations of US direct and proxy wars of aggression – flagrantly violating international, constitutional and US statute laws;
- ignoring a fraudulent, money-controlled, corrupted electoral process;
- reporting nothing about neocon fascists running America;
- supporting increasing social injustice and police state lawlessness;
- watching middle America disappear in total silence, thirdworldizing a once proud country, now a shell of its former self, corrupted by hubris and arrogance, run by neocon lunatics, doomed like all empires before it;
- failing to denounce money-controlled monopolies and oligopolies running everything – in bed with corrupted politicians serving their interests exclusively, benefiting from policies reflecting pure evil, detached from fundamental human rights and needs;
- reporting nothing about the world’s largest gulag, operating on a global scale, at home and abroad, using torture and other forms of brutality as official policy;
- supporting TPP, TTIP and other pernicious anti-consumer trade deals.
These and other policies are wrecking America, dooming it as a world leader. Instead of denouncing its longstanding ruthlessness, Times editors support it.
The so-called newspaper of record is a national disgrace. The late noted Chicago columnist Mike Royko’s comment about Murdoch publications applies.
“No self-respecting fish would want to be wrapped in a (New York Times) paper.”
His new book as editor and contributor is titled “Flashpoint in Ukraine: US Drive for Hegemony Risks WW III.”
Listen to cutting-edge discussions with distinguished guests on the Progressive Radio News Hour on the Progressive Radio Network.
It airs three times weekly: live on Sundays at 1PM Central time plus two prerecorded archived programs.