US Threatened by Russian CW Attack?
by Stephen Lendman (stephenlendman.org – Home – Stephen Lendman)
Sound absurd? Russophobe Nikki Haley warned about it. Can anyone take anything she says seriously?
These accusations, along with phony claims about Russia poisoning Sergey Skrepal and daughter with a military-grade nerve agent, should scare everyone.
Reality doesn’t matter, just perceptions – pounded into the public mind by repetitious media scoundrel disinformation.
They’re reminiscent of earlier false flags, along with related hostile accusations and events preceding power grabs and naked aggression – notably:
• falsely accusing Spain of blowing up the USS Maine, preceding the Spanish/American war;
• Hitler’s strategically timed Reichstag fire falsely blamed on communists, one of the events used to suspend democracy and establish a fascist dictatorship;
• Hitler’s August 31, 1939 false flag attack along the Polish/German border initiating WW II the next day;
• Franklin Roosevelt manipulating Japan to attack Pearl Harbor, giving him the war he wanted, convincing a pacifist Congress and public to go along;
• complicit with Washington, numerous 1949/1950 South Korean cross-border incursions provoking Pyongyang’s June 1950 response, giving Truman the war he wanted;
• the August 1964 Gulf of Tonkin false flag, precipitating over a decade of Southeast Asia war;
• manufactured US incidents as pretexts for invading Panama in 1989;
• US colluding with Kuwait’s al-Sabah dictatorship entrapping Saddam Hussein to invade the country – the Gulf war, years of genocidal sanctions, Bush/Cheney’s aggression, along with endless violence and chaos followed to this day;
• the mother of all false flag 9/11 attacks launched endless US Middle East, North African and Central Asian wars of aggression.
These and similar events changed the course of history. Will heightened Russophobia and false accusations against the country precipitate unthinkable East/West confrontation by accident or design – possible nuclear war?
Britain’s Boris Johnson and America’s Nikki Haley are part of their countries’ lunatic fringe. Because of their prominent positions, their public remarks resonate worldwide.
Johnson is Britain’s leading Russophobe. He lied blaming Russia for the alleged Skripal poisoning incident. It’s unclear if anything occurred. No evidence supports accusations about it.
He lied claiming Russia has been stockpiling nerve agents for the past 10 years – “very likely for the purposes of assassinations,” adding:
“They have been producing and stockpiling Novichok, contrary to what they have been saying.”
Not a shred of evidence supports his accusations. Yet media scoundrels repeat them with no due diligence checking, complicit in stoking anti-Russia hostility.
I previously called Nikki Haley a geopolitical pyromaniac. As US UN envoy, she has a prominent public stage, using it for ill, not good.
Last week during a Security Council session, she expressed “absolute solidarity” with Britain in falsely blaming Russia for the alleged Skripal poisoning incident.
She lied claiming Syrian and Russian use of chemical weapons. She demanded Security Council action for non-events.
She lied saying “Russia failed to ensure Syria destroyed its chemical weapons program.” OPCW inspectors were involved in supervising it, affirming total elimination of Assad’s stockpile.
She sounded delusional saying “(i)f we don’t take immediate, concrete measures to address this now, Salisbury will not be the last place we see chemical weapons used.”
“They could be used here in New York or in cities of any country that sits on this Council,” adding:
“This is a defining moment. Time and time again, Member States say they oppose the use of chemical weapons under any circumstance.”
“Now, one member stands accused of using chemical weapons on the sovereign soil of another member.”
“The credibility of this Council will not survive if we fail to hold Russia accountable.”
Her hysterical/incendiary remarks, along with Johnson’s and other Russophobes, risk heading things toward possible global war.
What’s ongoing is similar to earlier events, precipitating devastating conflicts.
If Washington and Britain draw Russia into war, it could be the one to end them all – and humanity along with it!
My newest book as editor and contributor is titled “Flashpoint in Ukraine: How the US Drive for Hegemony Risks WW III.”