If all things flu/covid were based on science, not politics with diabolical aims in mind — especially about jabs that harm and don’t protect — the US/Western mother of all diabolical scams would have been dead before arrival.
Indisputable evidence shows that mass-jabbing proved remarkably effective — as mass-extermination bioweapons, polar opposite their falsely promoted aim.
The true widespread harm to health and death toll may never be known because of heavy US/Western pressure and threats to suppress the scale of mass-extermination in maximum numbers of nations.
Pharma-controlled CDC data on adverse events and deaths from jabs are a snapshot of significantly greater harm to countless millions of victims.
Mercola.com explained that the agency did report that over 30,000 hospitalizations and/or deaths occurred straightaway among fully-jabbed Americans, adding:
Medicare and Medicaid data show around 300,000 hospitalizations from breakthrough infections to individuals jabbed one or more times.
Instead of featuring the above and volumes more about millions harmed and killed by jabs — designed with this aim in mind — MSM press agents for mass-extermination suppress it.
Instead they focus on pushing greater numbers of brainwashed people to self-inflict irreversible harm.
The longer mass-jabbing with kill shots goes on unchecked, the health and well-being of exponentially more people will be destroyed.
Paul Alias Alexander, Ph.D is an expert on flu/covid kill shots.
Instead of the unjabbed harming their jabbed counterparts, growing evidence shows it’s the other way around by shedding and spreading toxins from kill shots — as well as harming themselves.
Alexander summarized a number of studies that prove devastating harm from jabs when taken as directed, saying:
“They highlight the problems with (jabbing) mandates that are currently threatening the jobs of millions of people.”
“They also raise doubts about the arguments for (jabbing) children” — and everyone else, especially the elderly and infirm with weakened immune systems, making them especially vulnerable to toxins designed with mass-extermination in mind.
Below are studies Alexander summarized:
“1) Gazit et al. out of Israel showed that ‘SARS-CoV-2-naïve (jabs) had a 13-fold (95% CI, 8-21) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected.’ ”
When adjusting for the time of disease/vaccine, there was a 27-fold increased risk (95% CI, 13-57).
2) Ignoring the risk of infection, given that someone was infected, Acharya et al. found ‘no significant difference in cycle threshold values between vaccinated and unvaccinated, asymptomatic and symptomatic groups infected with’ ” more scariant than variant delta.
3) Riemersma et al. found ‘no difference in viral loads when comparing unvaccinated individuals to those who have vaccine breakthrough’ ” infections.
Furthermore, individuals with vaccine breakthrough infections frequently test positive with viral loads consistent with the ability to shed infectious viruses.
Results indicate that ‘if (jabbed)( individuals become infected with (delta), they may be sources of (infection) transmission to others.’ ”
They reported low Ct values (<25) in 212 of 310 fully vaccinated (68%) and 246 of 389 (63%) un(jabbed) individuals.
Testing a subset of these low-Ct samples revealed infectious SARS-CoV-2 in 15 of 17 specimens (88%) from unvaccinated individuals and 37 of 39 (95%) from (unjabbed) people.
4) In a study from Qatar, Chemaitelly et al. reported (jabbing) efficacy (Pfizer) against severe and fatal disease, with efficacy in the 85-95% range at least until 24 weeks after the second dose.
As a contrast, the efficacy against infection waned down to around 30% at 15-19 weeks after the second dose.
5) From Wisconsin, Riemersma et al. reported that (jabbed) individuals who get infected with the (delta) variant can transmit (infection) to others.
They found an elevated viral load in the un(jabbed) and (jabbed) symptomatic persons (68% and 69% respectively, 158/232 and 156/225).
Moreover, in the asymptomatic persons, they uncovered elevated viral loads (29% and 82% respectively) in the un(jabbed) and the (jabbed) respectively.
This suggests that the (jabbed) can be infected, harbor, cultivate, and transmit the virus readily and unknowingly.
6) Subramanian reported that at the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully (jabbed) and new (flu/covid cases.
When comparing 2947 counties in the US, there were slightly less cases in more (jabbed) locations.
In other words, there is no clear discernable relationship .
7) Chau et al. looked at transmission of (flu/covid delta) among (jabbed) healthcare workers in Vietnam.
Of 69 healthcare workers that tested positive for (flu/covid), 62 participated in the clinical study, all of whom recovered.
For 23 of them, complete-genome sequences were obtained, and all belonged to (delta).
Viral loads of breakthrough (delta) infection cases were 251 times higher than those of cases infected with old strains detected between March-April 2020.
8) In Barnstable, Massachusetts, Brown et al found that among 469 cases of (flu/covid), 74% were fully (jabbed), and that the (jabbed) had on average more virus in their nose than the un(jabbed) who were infected.
9) Reporting on a nosocomial hospital outbreak in Finland, Hetemäli et al. observed that both symptomatic and asymptomatic infections were found among jabbed health care workers, and secondary transmission occurred from those with symptomatic infections despite use of personal protective equipment.
10) In a hospital outbreak investigation in Israel, Shitrit et al. observed high transmissibility of (delta) among twice jabbed and masked individuals.
This suggests some waning of immunity, albeit still providing protection for individuals without comorbidities.
11) In the UK COVID-19 vaccine Surveillance Report for week #42, it was noted that there is waning of the N antibody response over time and that N antibody levels appear to be lower in individuals who acquire infection following 2 doses of vaccination.
The same report (Table 2, page 13), shows the in the older age groups above 30, the double jabbed persons have greater infection risk than the un(unjabbed), presumably because the latter group include more people with stronger natural immunity from prior Covid disease.
As a contrast, (jabbed) people had a lower risk of death than the unvaccinated, across all age groups, indicating that vaccines provide more protection against death than against infection.
12) In Israel, Levin et al. conducted a 6-month longitudinal prospective study involving (jabbed) health care workers who were tested monthly for the presence of anti-spike IgG and neutralizing antibodies.
They found that six months after receipt of the second dose of the BNT162b2 vaccine, humoral response was substantially decreased, especially among men, among persons 65 years of age or older, and among persons with immunosuppression.
13) In a study from New York State, Rosenberg et al. reported that During May 3–July 25, 2021, the overall age-adjusted vaccine effectiveness against hospitalization in New York was relatively stable 89.5%–95.1%).
The overall age-adjusted (jabbing) effectiveness against infection for all New York adults declined from 91.8% to 75.0%.
14) Suthar et al. noted that Our data demonstrate a substantial waning of antibody responses and T cell immunity to SARS-CoV-2 and its variants, at 6 months following the second immunization with the BNT162b2 (jab).
15) In a study from Umeå University in Sweden, Nordström et al. observed that “(jabbing) effectiveness of BNT162b2 against infection waned progressively from 92% (95% CI, 92-93, P<0·001) at day 15-30 to 47% (95% CI, 39-55, P<0·001) at day 121-180, and from day 211 and onwards no effectiveness could be detected (23%; 95% CI, -2-41, P=0·07).
16) Yahi et al. have reported that “in the case of (delta), neutralizing antibodies have a decreased affinity for the spike protein, whereas facilitating antibodies display a strikingly increased affinity.
Thus, antibody dependent enhancement may be a concern for people receiving (jabs) based on the original strain spike sequence.
17) Goldberg et al. (BNT162b2 jab in Israel) reported that “immunity against delta waned in all age groups a few months after receipt of the second dose of (jabbing).”
18) Singanayagam et al. examined the transmission and viral load kinetics in (jabbed) and (unjabbed) individuals with delta infection in the community.
They found that (in 602 community contacts (identified via the UK contract-tracing system) of 471 UK COVID-19 index cases were recruited to the Assessment of Transmission and Contagiousness of COVID-19 in Contacts cohort study and contributed 8145 upper respiratory tract samples from daily sampling for up to 20 days) (jabbing) reduces the risk delta infection and accelerates viral clearance.
Nonetheless, fully (jabbed) individuals with breakthrough infections have peak viral load similar to un(jabbed) cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully (jabbed) contacts.”
19. Keehner et al. in NEJM, has recently reported on the resurgence of infections in a highly (jabbed) health system.
mRNA jabbingbegan in mid-December 2020; by March, 76% of the workforce had been fully (jabbed), and by July, the percentage had risen to 87%.
Infections had decreased dramatically by early February 2021…”coincident with the end of California’s mask mandate on June 15 and the rapid dominance of the B.1.617.2 (delta) that first emerged in mid-April and accounted for over 95% of UCSDH isolates by the end of July, infections increased rapidly, including cases among fully (jabbed) persons…
20. Juthani et al. sought to describe the impact of (jabs) on admission to hospital in patients with confirmed (flu/covid) infection using real-world data collected by the Yale New Haven Health System.
Patients were considered fully (jabbed) if the final dose (either second dose of BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273, or first dose of Ad.26.COV2.S) was administered at least 14 days before symptom onset or a positive PCR test for (flu/covid).
In total, we identified 969 patients who were admitted to a Yale New Haven Health System hospital with a confirmed positive PCR test for (flu/‘covid)
Researchers reported a higher number of patients with severe or critical illness in those who received the BNT162b2 jab than in those who received mRNA-1273 or Ad.26.COV2.S…
21. A very recent study published by the CDC reported that a majority (53%) of patients who were hospitalized with (flu/covid)-like illnesses were already fully jabbed with two-dose RNA shots.on or the hospitalization date if testing only occurred after the admission.
This highlights the ongoing challenges faced with delta breakthrough when (jabbed).”
Separately, Alexander stressed that jabbed individuals are getting infected.
They’re “transmitting the virus at a far greater rate.”
What’s happening “unravels” the health passport scheme.
It raises serious issues about jabbing young children.
Alleged benefits of jabs are greatly exaggerated and in “grave doubt.”
They won’t “contribute to eliminating the social cost of the virus,” nor should be mandated.
Jabs fail to perform as touted. Shunning them is crucial to avoid harmful to health toxins they contain.